This entry is our day trip to Cleveland, Ohio to see the "ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME!!"
It took us 3 hours to drive there, should have only taken 2.5 hours, but.......taking the scenic route, compliments of the driver. : ) The next few pictures are of my attempt to entertain myself while Alan drives.

This pic was taken before we even left our street, loverly, isn't it.

My hair was very cute that day.

I had to take my own picture because Alan was driving and we thought that it would be best if he kept his hands on wheel. Personally, I thought that we could have pulled over so that I wasn't pathetically taking all of my own pics, of me of course, but he thought that it would slow us down if we stopped..............hmmmm. Re-visit that first entry. Later he said that he should have pulled over, I took a lot of pics of myself, the drive was long, and the scenic route......well, it was mostly water. lol!!
No comments:
Post a Comment