Friday, July 17, 2009

This is the beginning of our Trek around Mackinac Island. 8 1/2 miles on
these lovely bicycles. We were such troopers. We had a blast! My Bum was sore
the next day, but we had fun.
Alan had to walk up a ton (over 200) stairs to get this picture.
I am terribly afraid of heights. I walk up the first set of stairs and
started to hyper ventilate, so I had to find the courage to go back down, ugh.
But Alan took some great pics from the top. This is one of them.

This one is Mackinac Bridge. For those of you who aren't familiar with
Mackinac Bridge, you should Google it. It is the longest free standing Bridge
in the Western Hemisphere. Five miles long. Very cool.
This is my fella, wishing I would quite taking his picture.
But it's so hard to stop. I just love his face.

This is the Hotel we stayed in. It is in Mackinac City.





1 comment:

Jamie said...

Those are some great pictures! What a fun trip!